The PAF75 (5,950 gph) is not just the largest pump in the PAF series, but it is the most energy efficient as well. At 5 feet of head, it pumps 5,950 gallons per hour while using 8.5 amps, which costs $1.96/day. Yes, it is going to cost you around $60/month to run this pump 24 x 7, but it only costs $.17/day for every 1000 gallons pumped, which makes it a very efficient pump. Like all the PAF series pumps from Atlantic they are made of stainless steel and composite material with cast aluminum bearing housings. The TidalWave PAF series pups incorporate high quality internal components designed for medium-head, high-volume applications. With the new screened pump intake and double silicone carbide mechanical seals, these pumps will not disappointment.
With lightweight, stainless steel and composite construction, TidalWave PAF-Series pumps are both energy efficient and corrosion resistant.
• Direct Drive pumps are perfect for demanding medium head, high-volume applications
• Atlantic PAF-Series pumps feature energy efficient direct drive motors, double silicone carbide mechanical seals and fiber-reinforced vortex impeller ensure dependable, long lasting service
• Overload and thermal protection shuts down pump before overheating can cause damage
• Stainless steel and high impact ABS composite housings are rugged and lightweight, for easier servicing and long life
• Removable intake screen converts pump from clean water in skimmers to true 1¼” solids handling capacity in ponds