The PAF-20 pond pumps is made of sturdy stainless steel and composite material that can with stand the constant weathering that water provides. It’ double silicone carbide mechanical sealed motor pumps 1950 gallons per hour at 10’ of head, which is its BEP (best efficiency point). The PAF-20’s lightweight and energy efficient motor has operating cost of $.80/day using 3.5 amps. It costs $.28/1000 gallons of water pumped at 5’ of head (2800 gph). When using this pump its BEP you would expect to find a nice flow between 12-16” of spillway/waterfall width. Like all PAF series pumps, the PAF20 is equipped with a fiber reinforced vortex impeller; a 20’ power cord, and comes with a 2-year warranty.
We have installed a few hundred of these pumps over the last 8 years and they have had a very good track record. One of the most economically efficient and long lasting pumps on the market. It comes with a 2 year warranty.
With lightweight, stainless steel and composite construction, TidalWave PAF-Series pumps are both energy efficient and corrosion resistant.
• Direct Drive pumps are perfect for demanding medium head, high-volume applications
• Atlantic PAF-Series pumps feature energy efficient direct drive motors, double silicone carbide mechanical seals and fiber-reinforced vortex impeller ensure dependable, long lasting service
• Overload and thermal protection shuts down pump before overheating can cause damage
• Stainless steel and high impact ABS composite housings are rugged and lightweight, for easier servicing and long life
• Removable intake screen converts pump from clean water in skimmers to true 1¼” solids handling capacity in ponds